Level 1 Window and Door Installation (5 day course with practical)
The qualification is at Level 1, making it suitable for a wide range of people including those new to, or considering entering the Window and doors Installation Industry. It is also suitable for those who have limited knowledge and would like to know more about the industry.
This course covers the following topics:
- The Principles of Health and Safety in window and door Installation
- Knowledge of the movement and storage of window and door installation materials on a work site
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of window and door components and fixings
- Knowledge of the principles of working at heights in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of glass and glazing
- Knowledge of fixings and methods used in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of Surveying (with practical)
- Understanding Building regulations
- Being to write a Risk assessment (with practical)
Successful candidates will at the end of the course gain a full Level 1 Qualification with GQA Qualifications.
Course Duration - 5 Days
Price is inclusive of VAT at 20% - full VAT invoice will follow after your purchase
Please Note - You will be required to fill out an enrolment form to complete your signup, you will find a link to this in your order confirmation which you will receive by email after purchase.
If you are looking to sign up 2 or more learners, you may benefit from our bulk discount scheme. Please call or email us for more info.